Gerald Celente will show you the future. Forecasting trends since 1980, Mr. Celente, Founder/Director of the Trends Research Institute, is author of the highly acclaimed and best selling books, Trend Tracking and Trends 2000 (Warner Books) and publisher of the Trends Journal.
- Predicted the Panic of ’08 in November of 2007.
- Forecast the Recession of 2007 in 2004
- Years before Starbucks was a household name, Gerald Celente forecast the popularity of gourmet coffee.
- Decades before Pepsi and Coke got into the water business Gerald Celente predicted the "Big Boom in Bottled Water."
- When gold was at $275 per ounce in 2002, Gerald Celente said the price had bottomed and in 2004 forecast the beginning of the "Gold Bull Run." Since that time, with pinpoint accuracy, he said when, why - and how high - gold would go.
- Gerald Celente coined the term "clean foods," in 1993 and predicted sustained growth in organic products in 1988.
- Nine months before 9/11, USA Today wrote: “2001 won’t be our year, trend seer says.” Gerald Celente warned that Americans wouldn’t be safe at home or abroad. (USA Today, December 14, 2000)
- The Trends Research and Gerald Celente were forerunners in the natural healing/alternative health movement, and complimentary medicine.
Gerald Celente and the Institute have had also forecast many real estate trends, including the big move to vacation spots and small towns, the growth in the second home market, a real estate "fizz" in 2005 ... plus hundreds of other social, business, fashion, consumer and entertainment trends. All these forecasts and more can be found on our website: trendsresearch.com
The Martial Artist of Trend Forecasting — The purpose of trend forecasting is to provide insights and directions in anticipation of what the future may bring – and to be prepared for the unexpected.
Gerald Celente, a black belt Close-Combat martial artist, well understands the importance of proacting rather than reacting: "The first rule of Close Combat is to attack the attacker. Action is faster than reaction. The same holds true for the future. You know the future is coming … attack it before it attacks you."
Political Atheist — Gerald Celente is a political atheist. Unencumbered by political dogma, rigid ideology or conventional wisdom, Celente, whose motto is "think for yourself," observes and analyzes the current events forming future trends for what they are – not for the way he wants them to be. Like a doctor giving a diagnosis after gathering the facts, whether or not you like the prognosis doesn’t alter the outcome, make him an optimist or pessimist – it’s simply what is. And while Celente holds a US passport, he considers himself a citizen of the world.
Globalnomic® Trend Forecaster — Using his unique perspectives on current events forming future trends, Gerald Celente developed the Globalnomic® methodology which is used to identify, track, forecast and manage trends. The world's only trends analyst covering 300 diversified trends fields, Gerald Celente and the Trends Research Institute provide trend research studies and consulting services to businesses and governments worldwide.
Media Favorite — Gerald Celente's on-time trend forecasts, vibrant style, articulate delivery and vivid public presence makes him a favorite of major media. Celente’s up-to-the-minute analysis on a broad spectrum of topics are widely sought by:The Today Show, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, 48 Hours,; cable and radio news including CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, BBC, MSNBC, CNBC, NPR, Canadian Radio Systems, NZ TV, etc.
Gerald Celente is often quoted and featured in newspapers and magazines including The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, USA Today, The Independent, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Time, Business Week, Financial Times, Newsweek, U.S. News and World Report, Investors Business Daily, The Economist … and media throughout the world.
The Trends Research Institute